Friday, July 20, 2012

Busy as a Bee

I have been super busy this past week. At the end of last school year I brought home EVERYTHING that belonged to me from my classroom and it has been living in my garage. I had planned on going through a few things every week while I've been off. Well, of course that didn't happen. So this past week I have gone through just about ALL of it. The week it was in the 80's here I thought about doing it every day...but never got around to it. So this past week while it was 95-100 degrees I did it. Anyways...I have 2 sets of shelves and a file cabinet in our garage storage room and it is now very neatly organized. I have boxes for each center, teacher resource books, homemade games, treasure box items, bulletin board things, and teacher equipment (laminators, book binders. etc) I am so happy with the way it is turning out. I also have all of my center storage baskets in one place. So, once i went through everything I could see what I had and could then start creating files and drawers for all of my teacher supplies that will be taken to school. I don't have a teacher desk so I have to be very creative on how I can store everything in a corner and keep it looking organized. I think I have finally gotten it organized into 5 sets of plastic drawers...1 mini, 2 small, 1 medium, and 1 large. After I figured out where everything would go i HAD to make them look CUTE! So far I have covered the 2 small sets of drawers. I had already done the mini- Teacher's toolbox. Here's how the 2 small ones turned out...

No comments:

Post a Comment