Thursday, July 12, 2012

So, today was a very busy day for me. In a good way! I started the morning out going to KidsTown consignment sale and got some great deals on school clothes for B. I spent $64 and got 2 pairs Abercrombie jeans, a pair of Ralph Lauren jeans , a pair of GAP cords, a Hollister sweatshirt, a GAP polo, an Old Navy Batman t-shirt, a Leap Frog toy for H, and a book for my classroom. Then while I was feeling thrifty I went to Goodwill and got a Baggie of magnetic letters b/c lets face it I can NEVER have too many letters at school, and a brand new Operation game for B. and only spent $2.50. Then I went to the dollar store and Hobby Lobby. I am going to try to have each center decked out in its own color, so I started buying containers to go in each one. I realized quickly that some centers will be much easier to stock than others. Red, blue, and green will be easy while the others will be a little more difficult. I figured if I can't find containers I will just use the white ones that I have and run a ribbon through them or I might try to line some of the clear boxes with colored paper like the sterilite drawers. I also started getting some prices for other ideas I have stewing in my head. I am super excited about setting up my room this year and can't wait to get started. Since we technically only have a week before in service starts that we can get into our building, I've started making LOTS of lists to help me organize my decorating. Last night I made a list of everything that has to go on my wall and exactly how it will be decorated which has made it very easy for my ADHD brain to decide what needs to be bought ad/or made. As soon as I can get in I wil be there taking pictures as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment