Monday, July 2, 2012

I am going to try to add some pictures into this post...
Last year I was in a new school and was a total MESS. Even though I had been teaching for longer than most of the teachers I was working with , I still felt like "I didn't have a clue what I was doing" needless to say it was a whole new "Pre-K world" for me. Forget Pre-K, it was a "whole new teaching world". Our principal is AMAZING and is so knowledgable about Pre-K and teaching in general. My biggest problem was my lack of organization going in SO....this year I am determined to start off on a more organized foot. I have been searching all over other teaching blogs and Pinterest and have come across some WONDERFUL ideas. Here is the one I think I will start with. I got this from Mrs. Rojas post and hers turned out so cute I thought I would try too. When I finish mine I will post a pic too.

This was my inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment