Friday, July 13, 2012

My latest creation

I hope to continue getting things done each day until I go back to work. If I am able to continue at the rate I've been going, I might actually be ready when we go back. Today I finished painting my name canvas that I will have outside my classroom door. I took the inspiration from a website that I cannot find anymore, but anyway. Here was my inspiration picture
 Pinned Image
and this is the one I made myself....
I'm going to add the ribbon to hang it once I get to my room and decide what the rest of my entry way looks like. I'm thinking I will probably use a red polka dot ribbon though.
I also found some more containers to use in my centers...and believe it or not I found an entire set of gray containers at Target...in the dollar section(even though most of the containers were $2.50) anyway it was still a deal. I also got some rainbow pencils that I think I will give away at our parent orientation meeting with some kind of cute something with it. I am really getting pumped to start back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment